- This event has passed.
7pm to 9pm ~ Evening Trail Walk ~ Brokenborough
26/10/2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm£1 – £13.50
COVID-19 Precautions – Please ensure you maintain 2m social distancing at all times; in addition, as helpful as we all want to be, under the current Government guidelines we cannot assist each other with passing poles over stiles etc, also carrying bottles, keys, fastening rucksack zips etc. You are strongly advised to carry hand sanitiser with you on all walks and activities; as well as thorough hand washing at your earliest opportunity. For those requiring Nordic Walking Pole Hire, please be assured we have procedures to ensure that you have clean straps and sanitised poles for you to use. You will be required to sanitise poles following your use; however, we will guide you through the procedure and provide the cleaning materials for you to use.
If you would like to join our Trail Walk, please contact Steve asap to book your place.
- When – Monday 26th October 2020
- Time – 7pm – 9pm
- Where – Brokenborough
- Parking & Meet – Parking in village along main road, meet by the pub
- Route – circular route, through woodlands on public footpaths and tracks
- Distance – 10-12km
- Booking & Details – Either email or Steve 07752567959
- Fees – £13.50pp or take advantage of the “Buy 5 Get 1 Free-Trail Walks” deal
- Refreshment stop – we will be stopping at a cafe/pub at the end, if you wish…
- What to bring:
- Waterproofs, head torch, spare batteries, drink, snack, warm clothing, personal First Aid Kit & medication, cash
- What to do next: contact Steve and book your place